The TAURON Group’s management of return on social capital is performed, first and foremost, through:
- promotion of the compliance culture, which in combination with the TAURON Group’s Competence Model, motivates employees to achieve business goals in accordance with the law, internal and intra-corporate regulations, and ethics,
- shaping the work environment based on respect, openness, integrity and justice, and respect for human work through the implementation and application of specific principles of conduct (including, inter alia, Diversity Policy, Policy of compliance with the Principles of Ethics and counteracting Mobbing and Discrimination in the TAURON Group, Policy of Respect for Human Rights),
- development of the Purchasing Organization Support System called the TAURON Group’s Purchasing Platform, organization of Open Door Days for the TAURON Group’s potential contractors (counterparties),
- cooperation with the trade unions,
- Social Dialogue Ombudsman’s activities,
- development of employee volunteering, which has been in place at TAURON since 2017.